Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

I don't belive in Friday the 13th. And yet...

The beans I put in the crock pot overnight were scorched beyond recognition this morning. NetLibrary's customer support says there's no software that works for their audiobooks on the Mac, so all that downloading last night was for naught. The server at the library (where I work) crashed 3 times, shutting down all public and staff computers each time. I got 2 paper cuts and dropped a heavy box on my toe. Oh, well, I'm home now. I'm going to make some pasta and a salad and clean house for the weekend, then sit and knit to some nice soothing music (not an audiobook, alas), until I feel sleepy enough for bed. Oh, and make some lunches for tomorrow. It's gonna be a busy one for me & Mindy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and may not appear immediately. Constructive criticism gratefully accepted, but please be kind to the authors and other commenters. Trolls not welcome here.